Customer experience and customer engagement are intrinsicly linked to marketing, however, adoption of apps and digital touchpoints for prospects, customers and staff are part of the mix, yet without the knowledge and experience of digital marketing, 84% Digital Transformation initiatives regularly fail (Forbes).
Digital Transformation has seen a great deal of failure with many organisations over the past few years, however, this is connected to the misunderstanding of what digital marketing is and how it should be applied within an organisation.
Technology alone cannot transform a business. A deep understanding of the factors effecting success start with the organisational chart and how the business generates income and by whom.
As illustrated by this website, Nigel Maine has a significant grasp on all the aspects of new business creation i.e. technology, content and revenue.
Engaging Nigel Maine as an Interim Digital Transformation Expert will give your funded start up or investment backed business the needed direction and advantage to help steer your venture to sustainable profitability and long-term success.
Dymistifying digital and empowering your teams to exploit new business development combined with the adoption or restructuring of internal systems will increase the profit-to-person ratio that you expected for your venture/organisation.
Location. Remotely, via a live-switched TV studio with multiple cameras and a live white-board or in-person.
Deliverable. An illustration of activities are as follows:
- Review and assess the existing sales & marketing plan and overall marketing infrastructure and assets
- Review analytics, conversion rates and KPI’s
- Review sales, marketing and technology integration
- Establish a new overall new business strategy that helps you overcome current hurdles and lay the foundation for the future growth of your business
- Inject new ideas and creativity into an existing plan (if one exists), with the ability to deploy and execute the changes effectively and efficiently
- Bring a fresh perspective for the senior leadership team and help to lead a cultural transformation of your business marketing
- Lead your existing marketing team to implement new, or adapt existing, marketing initiatives through clear and specific goals and targets
- Review internal business management systems to increase efficiency
- Be instrumental in finding a suitable full-time director or CGO who will manage and continue to develop the new processes
Nigel would work remotely, via a live-switched TV studio with a fibre-optic connection and multiple cameras and a live white-board or on-site, depending on any working/distance restrictions at the time.
Cost. Negotiable based upon duration
Arrange a call online to see how we might help.