The past ten years has shown that few businesses are wining in the marketing stakes, especially as Marketing Leadership shows the average tenure of a CMO is 18 months. The product invested in may be great, but for many reasons, the business may not be achieving the results expected.
If you have people in place and need your team to better understand how to implement an effective digital strategy, we give you/them the tools to confidently develop all aspects of content creation.
This training is Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for Marketers giving them the confidence and understanding to create the right combination and quality of marketing collateral to ensure a return on marketing investment. This will include:
- Market Awareness & Positioning
- Review of existing Marketing Assets
- Personas, Segmentation & Messaging
- Branding, Adverts & Imagery
- Technology; Understanding SEO to Schema
- Cutting-edge live streaming, video & podcasts
- Delivering sales focused supporting content
- Day One & Two is carried on your premises or at a location of your choosing (e.g. hotel or business centre).
- Day Three is carried out off-site and includes editing of the video and audio
Duration. From commencement to completion, expect this to take two weeks.
Scheduling. A Content & Technology Workshop can usually be initiated within 1-2 weeks, depending on the time of year.
Deliverable. Attendees will be given the tools to exploit SEO through engaging content, use of state-of-the-art video, podcast and live streaming technology, culminating in the creation of a short video and podcast show which will be professionally edited and made available to use on your website if required.
Participation Requirements. Up to four people who are or will be instrumental in content marketing to ensure long-term visibility of products and the business.
A list of existing content will be requested before the start of the workshop which we will review before the first day.
Cost. £4,500 Plus VAT
Payment Terms. Prepaid and non-refundable, sent with the materials that we’ll request.
Arrange a call online to see how we might help.