Everyone in business would like to predict the future and guarantee year-on-year growth; however, we both know this is virtually impossible. But you can stack the odds in your favour. Engaging Nigel Maine as an Interim Sales & Marketing Director/CRO will give you a significant advantage to help steer your business to sustainable profitability.
Deliverable. An illustration of activities are as follows:
- Review and assess the existing sales & marketing plan and overall marketing infrastructure and assets
- Review analytics, conversion rates and KPI’s
- Review sales & marketing technology and integration
- Establish a new overall new business strategy, if necessary, that helps you overcome current hurdles and lay the foundation for the future growth of your business
- Inject new ideas and creativity into an existing plan (if one exists), with the ability to deploy and execute the changes effectively and efficiently
- Bring a fresh perspective for the senior leadership team and help to lead a cultural transformation of your business marketing
- Lead your existing marketing team to implement new, or adapt existing, marketing initiatives through clear and specific goals and targets
- Be instrumental in finding a suitable full-time director or CRO who will manage and continue to develop the new processes
Nigel would work remotely, via a live-switched TV studio with a fibre-optic connection and multiple cameras and a live white-board or on-site, depending on any working/distance restrictions at the time.
Cost. £750 per day. Plus VAT
Book a call online to have an initial chat about your business to see how we can help.